1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
I started waitressing
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think that I had one to begin with.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My great-grandma died at the beginning of the year, but we were not close.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Money and motivation.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 8-10, Steubenville trip.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Passing Psych 250.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not studying enough.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just the normal colds and stuff.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
George W. Bush.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills. Random things. Gas.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My upcoming trip to Europe.
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Don't Cha by The Pussy Cat Dolls
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
ii. thinner or fatter?
ii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
At my house with my Dad's side of the family.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
The OC, anything reality on MTV, reality tv in general, I'm addicted.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
not that I can think of.
26. What was the best book you read?
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Damien Rice, Silvertide
28. What did you want and get?
Spending the night in Windsor for my birthday.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Walk the Line, Garden State
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Hotel suite in Canada, I turned 20.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I could have worked less, but still made the same amount of money.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Whatever I felt like wearing.
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I'm obsessive, there's a lot.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
My mom, friends that I've lost touch with.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
All the kids in youth group that I've gotten to know better.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
Life doesn't always go your way, but it will work out for the best in the end.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
How many times have I gone astray
The number is the same as the stars in the sky
Every time You've taken me back